Roll Call is Marylandís only non-partisan report card on how Marylandís General Assembly voted on issues important to creating jobs in Maryland. Holding elected officials accountable for Marylandís economic development climate, MBRG has been publishing Roll Call for over a quarter of a century. Votes included in Roll Call are selected by a non-partisan State Advisory Council, representing a broad spectrum of industries essential to a robust economy. The issues selected to be included are those that are fundamental to job creation and promoting a healthy business climate in Maryland.
- 2013 Business Legislation Survey--Response Requested. Provide Input on Important Legislation Affecting Business and Industry is Needed to Evaluate the Voting Records of State Legislators. On the related form, please list the most important issues from the current General Assembly Session affecting your specific business interests. Be sure to indicate whether you favor or oppose the legislation. We DO consider committee votes.
- 2012 Roll Call - Finding the Point Between Austerity and Taxation
- 2011 Roll Call - MBRG Issues an ďAll Hands on DeckĒ to Maryland Business
- 2010 Roll Call - When Will We Understand?
- 2009 Roll Call - Two Marylands, The Preakness Bill - Unprecedented in a Quarter Century
- 2008 Roll Call - Taxpayers Reel as States Meet Accounting Real Time
- 2007 Roll Call - Calm before the Perfect Storm
- 2006 Roll Call - Main Street Meets Wall Street
- 2005 Roll Call - "Who's Gonna Fill Their Shoes?"
- 2004 Roll Call - Patty Hearst, Backstops and the Golden Hour
- 2003 Roll Call - Spend and Tax
- 2002 Roll Call - Mortgaging Maryland's Future